IMREN 60A 4200MAH 26650 3.7V BATTERY
- IMREN 60A 4200MAH 26650 3.7V BATTERY
IMREN 26650 Li-MN 4200mAh 40A batteries have a super high capacity of 4200mAh, making them some of the longest lasting vaping batteries around. They can support a maximum load of a whopping 60A and are perfect for sub-ohm vaping. Able to handle the amp loads of even the most demanding builds, these batteries are considered to be some of the safest batteries around.
Battery sold individually!
- Battery Capacity: 4200mAh
- Amperage Limit: 60 Amps
- Compatible with 26650 Battery Mods Only
- Maximum Pulse Discharge: 60 Amps
- Continuous Discharge: 20 Amps
- 3.7 Nominal Voltage
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it-- doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
- 1 x IMREN 26650 4200mAh 60A Battery
WARNING: When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosion. ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE is not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Thekingofvape.com is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates